- Last Updated: Saturday, 26 July 2014 17:29
Specifically the benefits of becoming a VA include:
• You will own your own business and have full independence.
• You will be able to set aside the hours you wish to work and have the flexibility to take time off when you choose.
• Your family and friends will benefit from your new availability.
• You will be challenged by the new clients and their new requirements and find more personal fulfilment meeting these.
• You can deduct many of the expenses that are not deductible when you work for an employer - equipment, office, mileage, etc.
Working from home has special benefits also:
• You no longer have to commute and fight the rush hour traffic.
• You can dress as you like for daily work, (and explain this to visiting clients!)
• You no longer have the travel expenses, whether train/underground fares or the expense of driving to and from work.
You can have the freedom to work as a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Check out our FAQ's for more details.